Overview ***Please Read Entire Posting***
Protection Specialist (UNARMED)
360 Protective Solutions provides the safety and security through proactive, personalized physical and property protection. Our experienced and trained Protection Specialists effectively manage the security infrastructure of our clients. Our Protection Specialists are UNARMED. This includes but not limited to the physical security in client estates, special events, and office building protection and screening. 360 Protective Solutions is actively hiring Protection Specialists in New York City, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland, and Orange County areas. Full-time and part-time/on-call positions available. We ask that all candidates who apply to already possess a valid NYS Security Guard (unarmed) license. In addition, we are currently seeking candidates that possess a valid NYC Fire Guard certificate of fitness (F-01). If the candidate does not possess one, candidate can copy and paste web address below and follow the prompts at:
*360 Protective Solutions is currently seeking mature, motivated, intelligent, and experienced individuals for position of Protection Specialist (PS). When submitting your resume, we ask all candidates to submit a photograph in business attire to avoid any application processing delays. Please include on resume at minimum, three-professional references.*
***All candidates who apply for this position will be subject to pre-employment screening after submitting resume w/business photo. Candidates who successfully pass the pre-employment screening and interview process will be inducted into the 360 Alliance of Security Professionals. Protection Specialists will be designated as Uniform Level members. Alliance members must go through a review and orientation training process prior to starting with any company clients. All these positions are open for upcoming security contracts***
Protection Specialist (PS) Required Skills & Qualifications
· Must demonstrate experience in estate, corporate, venue, or retail security.
· Possesses a valid NYS Unarmed Guard License & NYC Fire Guard certificate of fitness.
· Possess a valid NYC Fire Guard certificate of fitness (F-01).
· Willingness to learn and adapt.
· Proven ability to prepare detailed reports as required by assigned security function.
· Outstanding personal character, integrity, and professional demeanor.
· Highly motivated with above average interpersonal and communication skills.
· Understanding of and ability to implement excellent and dedicated customer service.
· Self-starter with initiative and ability to follow protocol, company policy, and chain of command.
· Flexibility and willingness to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
· Be physically and mentally fit as some situations may arise requiring PS to move (but not limited to) stanchions, barriers, etc.
· Nicotine-Free is not an absolute must but is strictly monitored and considered prior to joining our Force Protection Team.
· Subject to random drug testing