Overview *** Please Read Entire Posting***
Executive Protection Agent (Armed)
360 Protective Solutions protects the safety and privacy of at-risk individuals through proactive and personalized close protection services. Our experienced and discreet armed Executive Protection Agents are highly trained to effectively manage the personal security of our clients. This includes the personal and close protection of Ultra-High Net Worth (UHNW) clients and their families. 360 Protective Solutions is actively hiring Executive Protection Agents (EPA) in New York City, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland, and Orange County areas. On-call positions available with possible long term contracts.
*360 Protective Solutions is currently seeking mature, motivated, intelligent, friendly, and experienced individuals for positions of Executive Protection Agent (EPA). When submitting your resume, we ask all candidates to submit a photograph in business attire to avoid any application processing delays. Please include on resume at minimum, three-professional references.*
***All candidates will be subject to pre-employment screening after submitting resume w/business photo. Candidates who successfully pass the pre-employment screening and interview process will be inducted into the 360 Alliance of Security Professionals as Alpha Level members. Alliance members must go through a review and orientation training process prior to starting with any company clients. All these positions are open for upcoming security contracts***
Executive Protection Agent (EPA) Required Skills & Qualifications
· Possesses a LEOSA/HR218/valid NYS Armed Guard License.
· Possesses a certificate of formal training in a recognized dignitary/executive protection course. (example: NYPD, USSS, DOS, DOD, FLETC, EPI, ESI, Sig-Sauer, SIA, and others).
· Minimum of 3 years of proven executive/close protection experience.
· Demonstrated exceptional results in a client-service role, professional and positive communication style.
· Exercises sound operational judgement, as well as flexibility to shifting priorities and challenges.
· Proven ability to follow protocol, company policy, and chain of command.
· Outstanding attention to detail.
· Demonstrate exceptional results in a close protection (field security) role, including managing logistics, advancing locations, secure transportation, as well as public appearances.
· Willingness to learn and adapt.
· Be physically and mentally fit to effectively maintain a position for 10 hours or more.
· Communicate information and ideas in a manner appropriate to corporate etiquettes and practices.
· Effectively foster professional collaborations with client's staff.
· Nicotine-Free is not an absolute must but is strictly monitored and considered prior to joining a protection detail.
· Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information (OPSEC) in accordance with NDA's.
· Possess a valid U.S Driver License and U.S Passport.
· Subject to random drug testing.