Overview ***Please Read Entire Posting***
Force Protection Specialist (Armed)
360 Protective Solutions protects the safety, security, and privacy of at-risk individuals through proactive and personalized force protection services. Our experienced and professional armed Force Protection Specialists (FPS) are highly trained to effectively manage the security of our clients and their property. This includes the physical security in client estates, special events, and office building protection and screening. 360 Protective Solutions is actively hiring Force Protection Specialists in New York City, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland, and Orange County areas. On-call positions available.
*360 Protective Solutions is currently seeking mature, motivated, intelligent, and experienced individuals for the position of Force Protection Specialist (FPS). When submitting your resume, we ask all candidates to submit a photograph in business attire to avoid any application processing delays. Please include on resume at minimum, three-professional references.*
***All candidates will be subject to pre-employment screening after submitting resume w/business photo and prior to interview. Candidates who successfully pass the pre-employment screening and interview process will be inducted into the 360 Alliance of Security Professionals as Alpha Level members. Alliance members must go through a review and orientation training process prior to starting with any company clients. All these positions are open for upcoming security contracts***
Force Protection Specialist (FPS) Required Skills & Qualifications
· Minimum 2-year experience in estate, corporate, venue, or retail security.
· Possesses a LEOSA/HR218/valid NYS Armed Guard License.
Must own and possess a firearm.
· Willingness to learn and adapt.
· Outstanding personal character, integrity, and professional demeanor.
· Highly motivated with above average interpersonal and communication skills.
· Understanding of and ability to implement excellent and dedicated customer service.
· Self-starter with initiative and ability to follow protocol, company policy, and chain of command.
· Flexibility and willingness to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
· Be physically and mentally fit as some situations may arise requiring FPS/PS to move (but not limited to) stanchions, barriers, etc.
· Nicotine-Free is not an absolute must but is strictly monitored and considered prior to joining our Force Protection Team.
· Subject to random drug testing
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
· Law Enforcement, Intelligence, or Military background with experience in Protective Intelligence, Risk Assessment, and/or Situational Awareness.
· EMT-B, equivalent or higher preferred but not required.
· Seasoned experience driving ultra-high net worth (UHNW) clients in NY/NJ/CT/PA area.
· Additional languages a plus.
· NYS Fire Guard license a plus.